Come and discover all that Montehermoso has to offer.
- Plan your Trip
- Oficina de Turismo de Montehermoso
Location and Contact:
- Contact person: Montehermoso Tourist Office
- Tel.:+34 927 430 672
- Fax: +34 927 430 024
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: https://ayuntamientodemontehermoso.es/
- Website address: turismodemontehermoso.blogspot.com/
- Website address: https://ayuntamientodemontehermoso.es/turismo/oficina-de-informacion-turistica/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/otmontehermoso
- Opening times
Come and discover all that Montehermoso has to offer.This Tourist Office offers information on everything there is to do or visit in the area. They will be able to help you to make the most of your stay and they will give you information on the best routes and activities.
- Tourism Office
- Public services
Ever since it was inaugurated, the Montehermoso bullring has been the ideal place in which to hold all the celebrations of this municipality in Cáceres province.
Parque Periurbano de Conservación y Ocio Dehesa Boyal de Aceituna
Disfruta de este espacio sin comprometer la conservación de los hábitats naturales y de la fauna y flora presentes en la zona.
Pozuelo de Zarzón
Valdeobispo enjoys a unique location in the heart of a spectacular valley and has played a major role throughout history, as revealed by its rich heritage.
Villa del Campo
Guijo de Coria
Irrigated farmland, dehesa pastures and olive groves shape the landscape of Montehermoso, a delightful municipality dating back to the 13th century and located in the district of Vegas del Alagón, in the province of Cáceres.
Los Negritos de San Blas
With cork-painted faces, the "Negritos" dance to the rhythm of the small drum and castanets in honour of San Blas.